A workspace that connects you with a vision and community
Another Space is open as a shared studio and workspace for individuals and organizations that share our vision. Co-working time is Monday – Friday 9-5pm.* During that time members will have access to our workshop spaces for low impact art projects and office work.
*Please note there may be additional activities occurring at this time in the common community activities area.
Regular memberships are $150/month and we have a maximum of 16 spaces currently.
– Access to high-speed wired and wireless internet
– Access to the space during normal operating hours (9-5 Monday-Friday, except holidays)
– Use of the space during other hours if opened for use by Another Space
– Chairs and desk space
-Tea and Coffee
– Use of common area during normal operating hours when not being used for other purposes
– Limited number of reserved workspace available at request (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
– We are not suitable for potentially hazardous or toxic production activities.
Drop-in for guests of members ($15)
– Unlimited access during normal operating hours for one day
– Use of common area during normal operating hours when not being used for other purposes for one day
$50 one-time set up admin fee for monthly membership
Members participate in their share of the maintenance and cleaning of the space. They may waive these duties at a $50/month fee.
NOTE: With space and time being limited, we will be prioritizing space for those we feel are a strong fit with our philosophy and community. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Here are some things we think are important:
– A commitment to anti-oppression and sensitivity to various cultures and communities
– Interest in participating in a creative community